Thursday, May 12, 2022

Little Thankful List.

May 12, 2022
Day 2,033

Thankful for: 

Hugs from my babies. 

Walking with Adelyn and Higbee in the morning. 

Matt sat and talked with me for a while while I made all the lunches. 

I got new jewelry and a dress for a wedding we're going to this weekend. 

Running into Heidi at Target. 

Being able to vent to my mom and Patty and not have them judge me. 

Being able to go out with Matt this weekend for the wedding. It's like a fun, long date! They'll be yummy food, cake, dancing. I'm excited! 

New shampoo and conditioner. 

Coming home to the best family and dog and house. 

Tomorrow is Friday. At 4 p.m. exactly, the weekend starts. 

Misty rain. 

A cloudy day. 

Twilight. I've been on a bit of a Twilight kick lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment