Sunday, May 15, 2022

Time to myself. Hugs and kisses.

May 15, 2022
Day 2,036

Thankful for: 

A long morning walk with Higbee. 

The woods in the morning. 

The green of the forest. 

The sound of many birds chirping. 

Time to myself. 

Time to clean. 

Lots of hugs and cuddles when my loves came home. Matt took Adelyn, Tobin, and Casey to the movie today. 

Fresh juice. 

Strawberries. 

Homemade soup. 

Lunches prepped and ready for tomorrow. 

United Pursuit. I love their music. It's calming. 

Rain and thunder. I love rumbling thunderstorms that you can hear off in the distance. 

Our beautiful home. 

Time to rearrange and decorate. 

A fresh, new Monday tomorrow morning. 

Hugs and kisses from Matt. He's the greatest, most amazing human I know. And he's mine. 

Time to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment