Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thankful Thursday List.

May 19, 2022
Day 2,040

Thankful for: 

A mild weather day. 

Walking early this morning with Adelyn and Higbee. 

Coming home to the best family and home ever. 

The feeling of driving home after a long, long day. 

Sweet students. I only have three weeks left with them after this Friday. 

Twilight movies. I don't know why but they're comfortable. 

Coming home and not having to cook dinner. 

Tomorrow is Friday. 

Matt is home today, and I'm happy I get to sleep next to him tonight. 

A sandwich for dinner. I love sandwiches. Even if this one was missing mayo, lettuce, tomato, oil and vinegar, and good bread. 

Adelyn is reading so much lately, and I love it. She just finished The Metamorphosis. I love that she understood the meaning of it. She's so sad for Gregor, and it makes me happy that she understands what it was all about it. 

Tobin has been playing in his room since I got home. I love when he does massive set-ups with all his animals, men, cars, planes, figures, stuffed animals...I love watching him play. 

It's almost time for bed. I've been craving time to sleep every day. 

A phone call with my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment