Monday, January 29, 2018

A list on a Monday.

January 29, 2018
Day 489

Thankful for my children.

Thankful for my husband.

Thankful for Higbee.

Thankful for snow in the forecast.

Thankful for my bed.

Thankful for this time and this space to write.

Thankful for a productive day.

Thankful for things checked off my to do list.

Thankful for the way my children look when they sleep.

Thankful for the way Higbee looks when he sleeps.

Thankful that somewhere out there is a home waiting for us.

Thankful for a short week coming up.

Thankful for a lovely dinner out with two great friends.

Thankful for dessert. Ice cream with cake and fudge and apples and pecans is just about the nicest thing in the world.

Thankful for time to sleep.

Thankful for Parks and Recreation. 

Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment