Wednesday, January 17, 2018

He was waiting for me to sing to him.

January 17, 2018
Day 469

Thankful for Cava.

Thankful for vanilla steamers.

Thankful for time with friends.

Thankful for a snow day.

Thankful for a dance party with Tobin.

Thankful for this: I was out during bedtime tonight. I had a meeting. Matt put Tobin to bed. Matt said when he checked on Tobin after he had been in bed for a while, Tobin was still awake. He said he was waiting for me to come sing to him. I adore that boy.

Thankful for my sassy teenager, Adelyn. Lord help us when she's really a teen. Because seven has been interesting. She's full of passion and creativity. I adore my girl.

Thankful for my husband. He loves me so.

Thankful for Higbee. I love the way he curls up in bed at night.

Thankful for tea with friends this afternoon.

Thankful for Patty's offer of a delicious lunch. Patty makes good food.

Thankful for a phone call with my mom.

It was a good Wednesday.

Thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment