Sunday, January 21, 2018

Fennec is better.

January 21, 2018
Day 473

     I'm thankful that my sweet Fennec Fox is feeling better. He hasn't eaten in three days, but he was running around today. It made my heart swell to see him smile and play today.

     I had a great talk with Adelyn Bailey today. We chatted about some things bothering her in school. It was good to sit and talk with her. She's such a beautiful soul.

     I talked with my mom on the phone last night. I was feeling anxious about a few things, and she made me feel so much better. My mom makes everything better.

     My husband grabbed me several times today and kissed me and hugged me. I love having a husband that loves me so.

     My dad called me earlier today to chat. I love getting a phone call from my dad. I love seeing his name on my caller ID.

     Thankful for a relaxing, yet productive Sunday. Thankful for family. Thankful for a quiet day. Thankful for time to lay in bed and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment