Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Good things on grumpy days.

January 16, 2018
Day 468

     On the days when I feel grumpy, I remember that there are people who love me. I remember that there is a dog who thinks I'm something great. I remember that I am living the life I had always dreamed of. I remember that my husband is in mad love with me. I remember that there are trees, there is the wind, there is the sky, there are animals. I remember there is my family. There are books to read. There are things to write. There are things to write that have never been written before.

     On the days when I feel grumpy, I remember the things that matter most, and grumpy has to go. I remember the things that are beautiful and lovely and wonderful in my life, and I don't feel grumpy anymore. I feel undeserving. I feel showered with blessings. I feel thankful.

     Thankful for good things on grumpy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment