Monday, January 22, 2018

Tomorrow will be a lovely Tuesday.

January 22, 2018
Day 474

This day was good.

Tobin and Adelyn were happy and sweet.

I went to bed early, but then I got out of bed and did some things I needed to do. Like wax my legs, and watched shows, and ate ice cream with sticky, waxy fingers.

Tomorrow is a new, fresh day.

This morning's sunrise was lovely. It was gray and pink and orange and purple. I wish I could have watched it longer.

This is our last full week in our home. I'm going to miss these walls that housed our sweet family. I'm going to miss these walls that I brought my babies home to.

I put lotion on tonight, and I feel like a real accomplished adult. Here are some other things that make me feel like an adult:
1. Wearing my new coat.
2. Writing checks.
3. Putting  two babies to bed on time.
4. Getting manicures.
5. Making dinner for my family.

I have a book to read tonight. I'm excited to read it.

Tomorrow will be a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment