Thursday, January 4, 2018

Snow Day.

January 4, 2018
Day 456

     Today was a snow day. It was bitterly cold outside, so we were forced to stay in and relax all day. I love days when you have to stay in and be warm and cozy.

     I made a huge pot of soup today. It was delicious. I love making soups where you just dump a bunch of ingredients into a pot and heat it up. Here's what I made into soup today: green beans, peas, corn, carrots, tomatoes, turkey meatballs, and venison.

     We have another snow day tomorrow. I can't wait to sleep in, and not get ready for school in the morning. I'm going to lay in bed for a while and drink tea and watch Dr. Quinn.

     I cuddled with Tobin while we read books under his bed tonight. He's really good at cuddling.

     Adelyn is growing up and while it hurts my heart that she's getting so big so fast, she is so beautiful. Sometimes, I just sit and stare and marvel at how beautiful she is.

     Matt loves me madly. Is there anything more to say about that? My husband is in mad, crazy, love with me. I'm so thankful for him.

     Thankful for phone calls with my mom. She always makes me laugh.

     Thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment