Saturday, January 20, 2018

Backyard means super happy kids and dog.

January 20, 2018
Day 472

Tobin has been sick, but he's slowly getting better. That's something I have to remind myself of when people get sick. Each day gets a little better and better until finally, it's over. And the person is well. Tomorrow will be better than today. The next day will be better than tomorrow. My mom taught me this. I like thinking this way.

I had ice cream tonight and it was glorious. Sometimes, you just need a bowl of ice cream and whipped cream in bed while you watch Parks and Recreation. 

Adelyn helped me pack up the basement and part of her room. It's exciting to get things packed up.

Tomorrow will be more packing, but it will be good. Because packing means moving. Moving means backyard. Backyard means super happy kids and dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment