Wednesday, January 24, 2018

No end to the wonderful.

January 24, 2018
Day 476

Thankful for my sister. She made a delicious dinner for us tonight. She walked my dog this morning. There is no end to the wonderful things she does.

Thankful for phone calls with my mom, my dad, and my sister. I love chatting with my favorite people.

Thankful for apples with almond butter.

Thankful that Tobin ate more today.

Thankful for movies and shows on Netflix.

Thankful for my friend, Lorrie.

Thankful that tomorrow is Thursday, and it will be a fun day at school. We have a class party. It is pajama day, movie and popcorn day, and bring a stuffed animal day.

Thankful for books and words and new things to write.

Thankful for vitamins.

Thankful for lotion.

Thankful for a good Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment