Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Enjoy the journey.

July 4, 2018
Day 644

Tonight, I am thankful for these things:

1. It was a lovely 4th of July. We spent this day with family. Days spent with family are days well spent.

2. We had delicious food and desserts today.

3. I love watching the awe and wonder in my children's eyes when they see fireworks. They don't have to be large and grand to make a child's eye pop wide open.

4. My kids had fun playing in the pool at their cousin's and aunt's house today.

5. Patty and I have plans this Friday to go out to dinner with our good friends. I'm excited to see my girlfriends!

6. I love our home. I so love this home. It's hard not to want to make every room exactly how I want it right away, but I'm trying hard to enjoy the journey of getting it where I want it to be.

7. Higbee loves to cuddle with me at night and it makes me feel warm and cozy to think that a sweet animal loves me enough to cuddle with me.

8. My kids have the sweetest kisses.

9. I love my bed. I'm always thankful for my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment