Monday, July 23, 2018

Bowling.

July 23, 2018
Day 663

Tonight, I am thankful for these things:

1. A rainy day.

2. Bowling with my family.

3. Shopping with my family.

4. Being lazy for the rest of the day here at home with my family.

5. My dad hung our pretty pink lamp over the pink table last night. And now my home is perfect.

6. A long conversation with my cousin.

7. 100 day prayer projects.

8. Text messages with my friend.

9. My husband. He loves me even when I'm in sweats and a raggedy old t-shirt with messy hair and no make-up. He's always loved me that way, and it makes me feel very blessed.

10. A rainy week.

11. Music.

12. Books.

13. Blankets to crochet.

14. My babes. They make every day lovely and full and exciting.

15. I'm working in my classroom tomorrow.

16. I have plans to have dinner with my good friend tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment