Wednesday, July 11, 2018

We revel in our love.

July 11, 2018
Day 651

These are the things I am thankful for today:

1. Long talks with my good friend over coffee and tea.

2. Bananas and almonds.

3. Kisses from my babies.

4. Snuggles with Higbee.

5. The way the forest looks around 4 and 5 o'clock in the afternoon. It glows an electric green.

6. The way the forest looks in the bright early morning sun. It shines so brightly it looks otherworldly.

7. The bed I share with my husband. It holds us as we kiss and cuddle and revel in the love that still burns brightly after 18 years together. I don't deserve even one ounce of his love. I'm in awe of how he still runs after me and kisses me like he hasn't kissed me every day for the last 18 years. God knew I needed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment