Sunday, July 1, 2018

I'm going to make it worth writing about.

July 1, 2018
Day 641

Here are the things that I'm thankful for today:

1. The sky was so blue this morning that it looked lavender.

2. Higbee was lazy this morning. He laid in bed for a long time before finally getting up to eat and go out.

3. Higbee slept in bed with me last night. He usually sleeps downstairs on the sofa when Matt works for 24 hours, but last night he slept in bed with me. It made me happy.

4. My children were sweet and precious today. As they are every day.

5. My husband looked at me tonight, in my eyes, and said, "I love you."

6. Tobin likes to cuddle in bed with me in the mornings. And he always wakes me up by saying, "I'm so hungry, Mama!"

7. We had a nice family dinner tonight with my family.

8. We went to the pool.

9. We sat on the deck and talked for a while.

10. We have plans to go see Matt's grandparents tomorrow.

11. I had a nice, raw, real conversation with my Grandma tonight.

12. Tomorrow is a new day. Each morning is new and fresh and ready to be written. I'm going to make it worth writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment