Saturday, July 14, 2018

Blue and Green.

July 14, 2018
Day 654

Tonight, I am thankful for these things:

1. The weather today was lovely. The sky was very blue. The trees were very green.

2. We had a lazy morning.

3. We went to the Air and Space Museum today. The kids loved it. It was so interesting to see all the old planes.

4. We had a nice lunch together.

5. We got milkshakes after the museum.

6. Adelyn and Tobin have the most beautiful blond hair ever.

7. Adelyn has the bluest eyes.

8. Tobin has the greenest eyes.

9. My children's eyes remind me of the ocean. Adelyn's: a very blue ocean. Tobin's: a very green ocean.

10. We had a nice night at home together.

11. Tomorrow, Tobin is getting baptized. He's very excited.

12. Higbee was very playful and funny tonight.

13. It was a good day.

14. My husband has the sweetest eyes and smile ever. I can tell when he's smiling just by looking at his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment