Sunday, July 15, 2018

Baptism Sunday.

July 15, 2018
Day 655

Here are the things I am thankful for today:

1. An amazing time at church with my family this morning. Tobin was baptized. I was so proud of him. He made the decision to be baptized all on his own. Without any prompting from me or Matt.

2. We had a great celebration lunch. Grilled lemon and garlic chicken, rice, salad, corn on the cob, watermelon, cookies, and homemade ice cream. My dad makes the best ice cream.

3. We had popcorn and watched golden buzzer AGT performances. It was really fun and relaxing.

4. It was a great day with my family. I love great days.

5. Even though Matt was working, he found someone to cover for him so he could come watch Tobin be baptized. It was a great surprise.

6. Adelyn, Tobin, and I just spent about two hours talking, reading, cuddling, and saying goodnight. I love long goodnights.

7. Matt is off tomorrow, and I can't wait to see what adventures we'll get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment