Monday, July 2, 2018

Fawns.

July 2, 2018
Day 642

Tonight, I am thankful for these things:

1. We had a nice visit with Matt's grandparents today.

2. I love our home. Sometimes, I just sit around and look at where I live, and I can't quite believe that it's really mine.

3. I love cuddling with my babes all summer. Adelyn and Tobin make each day lovely and wonderful.

4. Matt and I are going to clean out the garage tomorrow. I am very excited because when we are done, we will finally be moved in. (We still have moving boxes in the garage.) :(

5. We have food to eat.

6. We have clothes to wear.

7. We have water to drink.

8. We have air conditioning.

9. We have working vehicles.

10. We have a backyard.

11. We have a dog.

12. We have comfy beds.

13. There are deer in our yard every morning.

14. Tobin and I saw two very tiny fawns this morning. They were small and sweet.

15. Tomorrow is America's Got Talent! I love that my kids love to watch it with me now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment