Monday, July 16, 2018

Girl's Night. Dinosaur Hunt.

July 16, 2018
Day 656

Tonight, I am thankful for these things:

1. Miss Addy B and I had a girls night and it was great fun. We did make-up, hair, painted nails, listened to music, talked, laughed. It was so much fun that we have plans for an even bigger girls night on Thursday night. I love sweet time with my girl.

2. We watched Jurassic Park tonight with a big bowl of popcorn.

3. After we watched Jurassic Park, Tobin and I played dinosaur and hunter. He was the hunter. I was the dinosaur. A T-Rex to be exact. I got shot many times with his semi-automatic nerf gun. Let me tell you; those darts hurt!

4. I got to visit with my dear friend this afternoon. It makes me so happy to see good friends.

5. Matt's home relaxing in bed right now. He came home in his uniform, and it made me so happy. He looks so handsome in his uniform.

6. I had a nice phone conversation with my mom earlier this afternoon.

7. Tomorrow, I have plans to deliver some homemade chicken noodle soup to my dear friends. I love bringing people soup. I would much rather bring soup than flowers. And I'm convinced that a good pot of organic, homemade chicken noodle soup with homemade crusty biscuits will cure what ails a person.

8. I have plans to have a friend over on Wednesday and on Friday. I feel very lucky.

9. I have plans to see family on Saturday. I can't wait.

10. Adelyn painted my nails during our girls night. It was her first time, and it shows. I thought about taking it off as soon as I put her to bed, but I'm going to leave it. At least until tomorrow morning.

I love my babies so much.

So very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment