Sunday, July 8, 2018

The great love of my life.

June 8, 2018
Day 648

Here are the things that I'm thankful for today:

1. It was absolutely gorgeous outside today. The sky was very blue. The breeze was cool so that it was breezy and comfortable in the shade.

2. The kids and I cleaned seashells.

3. We played outside.

4. Matt cut the grass. I never knew that I loved a freshly cut lawn as much as I do. I never knew that was a thing to enjoy and appreciate.

5. I'm trying to teach Higbee a new trick. I'm trying to teach him to carry in groceries for me. I love having such a smart dog.

6. My babies love to hug me and kiss me and cuddle with me. I don't deserve this lovely life. I don't deserve their sweet love. I don't deserve such happiness. That God gives it to me anyways is a miracle to me. His grace amazes me.

7. I went grocery shopping today by myself. It was fun to be alone and shop without my busy bees.

8. I drove home from the grocery store with the windows all the way down and the music all the way up. I was blasting country music while driving through the country. It was good for my soul.

9. I've been watching a bunch of chick flicks lately, and it feels good.

10. I have the most amazing husband. He loves me more than words can say. No matter what I'm going through, he loves me through it. I've never once doubted his love for me. I'm thankful to call my husband the great love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment