Sunday, August 9, 2020

A very fine Sunday, indeed.

August 9, 2020

Day 1,401


     Today, we celebrated Matt's birthday. We had burgers, hot dogs, steak, mac salad, chips, and lemon bundt cake. We had family over and spent time laughing, talking, and eating. Thankful for a day with family. Thankful for a day to celebrate Matt. Thankful for signs of fall coming soon--lots of spiders, and some leaves are changing colors. Thankful for time spent with my babies today. Adelyn and Tobin are the greatest gifts I've ever been given. Thankful for time spent with my other babies--Casey, Sophia, and Odette. They are also the greatest gifts I've ever been given. Thankful for Adelyn's birthday coming up soon. Thankful for a new school year ahead. Thankful for Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman and a portable DVD player so I can watch one of my favorite shows while I cook and clean the kitchen. Thankful for a new week starting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment