Monday, August 10, 2020

Indeed.

August 10, 2020

Day 1,402

     Today was a good day. The kids and I went swimming with Patty and her kids and her two nephews. It was fun to swim and splash and feel cool water. I am so wanting to feel cold air; I can. not. wait. for. fall. I've seen lots of spiders around the house at night lately. That's one sign that fall is coming. School starts next week. For the first time in months, I will have to get up at a certain time, very early, shower, dress, and drive to school with the kids. I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Actually...no. Not ready for it. Glad I still have several days before that happens. Summer time is so sweet. And it passes so quickly it makes my heart ache. I enjoyed this day with my babies and my other babies and my sister. I enjoyed playing and laughing and being carefree with them. These days are the stuff that childhood is made of. 

     Water. Sunshine. Wet bathing suits and towels. Hot dogs for dinner. Ice cream and pops for dessert. Sweet summertime indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment