Monday, August 24, 2020

The instant pot.

August 24, 2020

Day 1,418


     Today was my virtual meet and greet for my new 3rd grade students. It's going to be a very different year, but it's going to be a good one. I'm excited to be back in the classroom tomorrow. My kids were able to play with their cousins today. They had a fun day as well. Today, I'm thankful for: 

rain storms. 

dark clouds. 

laughter. 

dancing in the car to fun music. 

hugs from my babies. 

kisses from my babies. 

texts from my husband. 

checking in on Marco Polo with my cousin Lauren. 

the instant pot; I can make dinner for tomorrow while I get ready for bed tonight. 

Higbee; he's the sweetest boy ever. 

tomatoes and green beans from my deck garden. 

ice cream. 

lunch made and ready for tomorrow. 

a clean, fresh, new classroom ready for new students tomorrow. 

a clean kitchen. 

a hot mug of tea. 

time to sleep. 

things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment