Saturday, August 8, 2020

Incredible little beings.

August 8, 2020

Day 1,400


     Thankful for a day spent entirely at home. Thankful for a gentle breeze. Thankful for signs that fall will be here soon. Thankful for my children and the sound of them playing happily. Thankful for easy meals. Thankful for time to cook and bake for my husband's birthday celebration tomorrow. Thankful that I can send my kids down the driveway to get the mail and not worry about them. Thankful for a clean house, a clean kitchen, and nothing to do tomorrow except cook, enjoy family visiting, and celebrate my love. Thankful for time to lay in bed with my babies and read to them. We've started reading Harry Potter. I love reading to Adelyn and Tobin. Thankful for the way that they care about me. I had a horrible stomachache this morning, and they prayed for me and looked after me. I don't deserve them. They are such incredible little beings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment