Thursday, August 20, 2020

Adelyn's 10th birthday!

August 20, 2020

Day 1,412


     Today was Adelyn's 10th birthday. Here are the things we did: 

1. We served Adelyn breakfast in bed. Chick-fil-a! 

2. I had to work, but Matt spent the day making sure Adelyn had a very fun birthday. He took the kids to an indoor putt-putt place with an arcade. 

3. I came home early from work so that I could make Adelyn's favorite dinner: corned beef and cabbage. 

4. We had watermelon ombre cake from Wegman's for dessert. With ice cream. 

5. Adelyn got the new American Girl doll: Joss. 

6. She also got a Harry Potter costume, a sorting hat, some rainbow hair barbies, and some other little new things for her doll. 


     Adelyn is a beautiful person. She makes every day merry and cheery and bright. She will always be my lighthouse. I am so thankful that I get to call her mine. I don't deserve such a beautiful person to call my own. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment