Saturday, August 15, 2020

Ten things.

August 15, 2020

Day 1,407


     Today, I'm thankful for a lovely day of visiting people and running errands. 

1. Tobin got a haircut. 

2. I went to the bank. 

3. We stopped by Jen and Jason's house and visited with Jen, Keira, and Magilla. 

4. We went to my parent's house to visit with Shane, Cheyenne, Ryker, Oliver, Josuke, and my parents. 

5. We went to visit Jeff and Gary. 

6. We got fries and milkshakes. 

7. The kids got showers when we got home, and now they're playing video games because it's rainning outside. 

8. When I'm done writing, I'm going to watch Dr. Quinn and make food for tomorrow. We're having a potluck dinner at Shane and Cheyenne's. 

9. Tomorrow, I'm taking Adelyn to the American Girl Doll Cafe with Patty, Sophia, and my mom. She doesn't know yet, but I'm very excited about it. 

10. Higbee is very cuddly after a long day at home by himself. I love cuddly Higbee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment