Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The best day.

June 22, 2021
Day 1,700

     Thankful for the best day. It was cool and rainy. Matt was home today. The kids were in pajamas all day long. I went grocery shopping. We watched movies. We ate good food. I drank sangria. We relaxed and were still and quiet all day long. It was very good. Thankful for a grand day of doing nothing at all. Thankful for the way Matt loves me. Thankful that after a day of feeling like a failure in every aspect of my life, I now feel redeemed in every aspect of my life. A new day and hand hold and few kind words can make all the difference in the world. Thankful for day 1,700. Can't wait to make it to 2,000. Thankful for a fun day coming up tomorrow. Thankful for our home in the woods. Thankful for our Higbee boy. Thankful for our sweet family. Thankful for time to sit and admire the woods in the cool of the night. Thankful for food to eat, for a place to sleep and cuddle, and for so many things to be thankful for that I could never list them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment