Friday, June 25, 2021

Pirate's Cove

June 25, 2021
Day 1,703

     Thankful for my sweet, sweet family. Thankful for fun days. We went to Pirate's Cove in Lorton today. The kids had a blast swimming and playing with new friends. Thankful for my amazing husband. The way he loves me blows me away. The way he loves our children blows me away. Thankful that the kids were able to try Dippin Dots. Thankful for a nice, sunny day. Thankful for big beach hats, french fries, wet towels, and drippy pool water kisses and hugs. Thankful for dinner at Bozzelli's. It was glorious to have a delicious steak and cheese sub for dinner. Thankful for a walk with Higbee and Matt and then another long walk with just Matt. I love to walk and talk with him. Thankful for the feeling of being clean after a day at the pool. Thankful for another wonderful summer day. 












No comments:

Post a Comment