Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Pretty little birds.

June 29, 2021
Day 1,707

Thankful for: 

a lovely day with my family. 

lunch at Panera for me; Chick-fil-a for the kids and Matt. 

grocery shopping as a family. 

shopping for tubing adventures as a family. 

chicken fajitas for dinner. 

a long, morning walk. 

the knowledge that we don't have to go anywhere tomorrow. 

old hymns. 

Harry Potter. 

new highlighters for reading; I always have to have one handy for highlighting words I want to remember. 

Matt and I put up our "black out curtains" for the heat wave; they're really just old sheets, but it makes the house really cozy and cool. It's also perfect for movie watching. 

Matt shares little bites of his treats with me even though I know he doesn't really want to share. 

the way Matt kisses me and hugs me and loves me. 

time spent in bed today. 

candles lit in our home. 

Matt hung some pretty little birds in our living room today for me: I love them. 

a good book to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment