Tuesday, June 8, 2021

No papers, no lessons to plan, no newsletters to write.

June 8, 2021
Day 1,686

Thankful for: 

Sweet students. 

Scared Higbee. He doesn't like storms, and he sticks close by when it thunders. 

A yummy lunch for tomorrow. 

A clean kitchen. 

A fun graduation party planned for Friday. 

Clouds to hide the hot, hot sun. 

Only two and half more days of school. 

Summer coming. 

Herbs and veggies growing on the deck. 

Time to relax. 

The feeling of having no papers to grade and no lessons to plan and no newsletter to write. 

I'm buying pizza for my students tomorrow. 

Texts from Matt. I love him. 

Lunches made for tomorrow. 

Our home in the woods. I love being home. I could be home all the time and never grow tired of being home. It's my favorite place in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment