Saturday, June 26, 2021

Saturday spent at home sweet home.

June 26, 2021
Day 1,704

     Thankful for a good day spent entirely at home. Thankful for time to be still and quiet. Thankful for time for my kids to play legos. Thankful for things like pesto and feta cheese. Thankful for hugs and kisses from my children. Thankful for texts from Matt. Thankful for how passionately he loves me. Thankful for Higbee. Thankful for long, long walks around my house. Thankful for hot tea and blister peanuts. Thankful for deer in the woods. Thankful for a fun day planned for tomorrow. Thankful for time to clean. Thankful for lavender lotion rubbed gently onto sunburned shoulders. Thankful for Friends. Thankful for another long, long walk planned for tomorrow morning. Thankful for a good conversation with my parents. Thankful for inchworms slowly inching. Thankful for time for the kids to play outside. Thankful for lightning bugs. Thankful that I was able to watch my kids run around in bare feet catching them. 

     Thankful for a Saturday spent at my home sweet home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment