Sunday, June 6, 2021

Good Sunday.

June 6, 2021
Day 1,684

Thankful for: 

A good Sunday. 

Time with Steph and Mario. 

Matt's mama. 

My husband; he loves me so much. I never doubt how much he loves me. 

I accomplished everything I needed to this weekend. I'm not sure how I did it, but I did. 

We have the last week of school coming up. I can't wait to be home with my loves. 

Pretty and sunny places in the woods. 

Living in a pretty home and pretty place.

Being able to see animals and beautiful things anytime I want. 

Time spent with Matt's grandparents today. We had lunch together and spent time talking. 

So much laughter with Steph and Mario. 

I finished a blanket for my friend. 

Plans for a graduation party for Casey, William, and Addy here at our home on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment