Thursday, June 10, 2021

Adelyn graduated from elementary school tonight.

June 10, 2021
Day 1,688

     My baby girl is officially in middle school. My heart is full, but at the same...it's aching because time is flying past so quickly. She looked beautiful in her new blue dress, and necklace, and pretty shoes. Her hair looked beautiful; long and golden and brushed many, many times. She spoke well when she gave her speech. I'm so proud of the person she is. She's like the light that shines out of a lighthouse on a dark and stormy night. She shines into the dark places of my life. She makes me a better person. Loving her and calling her daughter is a gift. I'm so proud of the person she is. 

     Thankful for Adelyn Bailey Sanderson. She's the light of my life. I love to love her. 










No comments:

Post a Comment