Friday, October 21, 2022

A day called Friday.

October 21, 2022
Day 2,194

Thankful for: 

A day called Friday. 

Sweet students. 

Beautiful fall morning light. 

Beautiful fall evening light. 

Cold air. 

The whole weekend ahead. 

Time to lay around and cuddle with Higbee. 


My amazing children. 

My amazing husband. 

The feeling of all being home together. 

Watching The Office with Adelyn while getting some work done for school. 

Hot tea. 

An easy dinner. 

A full fridge, and the ability to buy nice food to eat even though it's super expensive. 

Tobin has a soccer game tomorrow. I love to watch him play. 

Riding to school in the morning with Adelyn and Tobin. I love listening to fun music with them. 

Tobin made our menu for this week. I love the meals he came up with. 

Time to sleep and relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment