Saturday, October 15, 2022

Tobin's 10th Birthday!

October 15, 2022
Day 2,189

     Today was Tobin's tenth birthday. When I started this blog, Tobin wasn't even born yet. And now, my boy is ten. I don't have big enough words to say how thankful I am for my Tobin. His name means: God is good. God was beyond good to give our family the gift of Tobin. He is one of the best people I know. He is kind, tender-hearted, strong, compassionate, giving, and caring. After I gave him my affirmation, he said this to me, "Mama, that touched the bottom of my heart." He is simply the most wonderful person, and he's all mine. 

     We had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast. I made turkey roll-ups for the kids for lunch. For dinner, I made Tobin's favorite: golden chicken and rice and naan. I made a lemon bundt cake for dessert. We gave him a TV for his room, an ax throwing game, and a bow and arrow set. 

     It was a very good day celebrating the sweetest boy in the world: my son, Tobin. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment