Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Fall is amazing.

October 25, 2022
Day 2,198

Thankful for: 

A really great and productive day. 

Sweet students. 

A clear mind. 

I love the people I get to work with. 

Texts from my husband. 

Walking with Higbee. 

The beautiful sights of fall all around. Fall is just amazing. 

Cool weather. 

A picnic and popsicles with my class. 

An easy dinner with my babies. 

Practicing spelling with Tobin in bed. 

Prayers with my kids before school. 

Lunches all prepped and ready to go for tomorrow. 

Matt will be home tomorrow with Higbee. I love when Matt and Higbee are home together. It feels very cozy to think about. 

My home. 

My family. 

We have food to eat, clothes to wear, and cozy beds to sleep in. 

The sky. I love the clouds and the colors of the sky. 

The light in fall and winter. It's beautiful and glow-y and warm. 







No comments:

Post a Comment