Saturday, October 22, 2022

Wonderful Saturday.

October 22, 2022
Day 2,195

     It was a lovely, wonderful Saturday. Here are all the good things about today: 

1. I went for a cold early morning walk with Higbee. I stopped in the middle of the driveway in a very sunny spot and stood quietly for a few minutes and just listened to the sounds of the forest. 

2. We all went to Tobin's soccer game. Tobin scored a goal today during a really tough game! It was a great moment! 

3. We went to Sweet Water for lunch. 

4. We all came home and the kids played outside for a while. 

5. Matt and I cuddled on the couch. 

6. Matt and I walked Higbee together. I love to walk and hold hands with the love of my life. 

7. I got my schoolwork done. 

8. I made two batches of cookies: chocolate chip cookies with sourdough discard, and pumpkin cookies with sourdough discard. I can't wait to bake them tomorrow morning. I always chill my batter overnight now and the cookies turn out so much better. 

9. The feeling of being home. 

10. I was coughing when I was eating dinner, and Matt got me a drink of water. I love the little ways he takes care of me. 

11. Street tacos. Tobin made our weekly menu this week. He chose good meals for me to make. 

12. Going to bed early on a Saturday night. 





No comments:

Post a Comment