Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Night Done Right.

Project 365 * 4
Day 618

     This was the best Friday night I've had in a while. I went to the gym early so I wouldn't have to go tonight after the kids went to bed. Matt and I ordered food, and we are presently taking a short break from watching, The Hobbit. Can I just say, I haven't had pasta or bread in months. Months. My meal tonight? Pasta and bread. It was lovely and glorious. And well deserved, I think. Cannot wait to crawl into bed to finish watching our movie.

     Thankful for pasta, bread, a date night at home, my bed, movies, and more importantly, movies watched while laying in bed. Thankful that tonight is Friday night. And I'm home. And my babies are sleeping. This is a Friday night done right.




No comments:

Post a Comment