Monday, September 22, 2014

My most precious gifts.

Project 365 * 4
Day 627

     After a long day of work, I get to come home and be with my babies. And I love it. However, sometimes, they are super needy, and they literally crawl on me, walk on me, get on my lap and get down a million times, they bang their heads into mine as they crawl on me, they pull my hair, they touch my face, they pull on my jewelry...they just don't stop needing. Ever.

     There are nights like tonight when it just gets to a point where I'm like, "please, just stop needing me for one second." Then it passes that point. And it gets to be really funny. Like, hilarious. Almost like I'm watching it happen from above. I give up trying to have a minute to myself. And I give in to their insatiable need for attention. When that happens, I literally can't stop smiling and laughing. Because they're smiling and laughing. And their warm smiles and deep belly laughs could melt ice.

     Thankful for my Adelyn and my Tobin. My most precious gifts.




No comments:

Post a Comment