Sunday, May 17, 2020

A field full of red flowers.

May 17, 2020
Day 1,317

Thankful for:

a Sunday morning at home with my babies.

a beatiful drive through the moutains to see my brother's new home.

holding baby Oliver for the very first time.

the smell of a new baby.

exploring a new outdoor area.

wildflowers.

fields full of red flowers.

rivers.

creeks.

coming home to the best dog, Higbee.

time to crochet my blanket.

the feeling of not having to go anywhere tomorrow by my library and my backyard.

hugs and cuddles from my babies.

getting to see my parents for a few minutes today.

helping my mom and dad put Ryker's bed together.

peonies.

lilac.

spiders carrying egg sacs.

birds.

hawks in trees.

the sound of my children's voices.

laughter.

watching AFV together while eating fries and nuggets.

vanilla milkshakes.

reading books to my babies in bed.

a fine Sunday.

Matt will be home tomorrow: I'm excited to see him.

things to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment