Sunday, May 31, 2020

I like, I love, I'm thankful list.

May 31, 2020
Day 1,331

I'm thankful for whiney voices saying, "Moooooom, I'm hungry."

I like when the sun comes in the windows just right. It's a sweet spot between bright and shady.

I like the purple flowers of my lavender plants.

I like cool evenings when you almost need a sweatshirt.

I'm thankful for family reunions.

I like Sunday family dinners.

I like homemade graduation signs.

I'm thankful for a big sheet cake with these names written on it: Casey, Addy, Tobin, and Sophia.

I like days where I don't wear any makeup.

I'm thankful for chairs in the driveway.

I'm thankful for the walls of our home. I love these walls. I love our windows. I love this space more than any other space I know. I never knew I could love a home so much as I love this one.

I like having a clean house, a freshly cut lawn, and not much on my agenda for the upcoming days.

I love beautiful music.

I'm excited to see my students tomorrow.

I'm thankful that it's almost the end of the school year.

I'm excited to go to the beach soon.

I like talking about future plans for our gardens at home. Planting and gardening has become a joy in my life.

I love the way my husband kisses me and touches me.

I'm thankful for the love of my children. I don't deserve such beautiful, pure, uncomplicated love.

I'm thankful for many books to read. I love having books to flip through.

I love the feeling of a wide open summer. With no plans except to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment