Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Yard work.

May 20, 2020
Day 1,320

Today, these things made me happy and feel thankful:

waking up next to my husband; he came home very early this morning.

an early morning walk with Tobin; he woke me to make sure we'd have time to walk.

the forest in the morning.

the fact that Matt was home today.

being able to make nice lunches and dinners for my family.

being home with my family; I love being home with my family.

sitting down after dinner to talk with Matt.

working outside on the yard; Matt cut the grass, I pulled weeds, watered my flowers, weeded our brick walkway, and Matt cleaned the garage.

tacos for dinner.

tea and apples and books in bed.

C.S. Lewis

chats with friends.

the way Higbee looks at me when we really wants an apple.

bedtime.

the week is almost over and it's a three day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment