Monday, September 7, 2020

A good Monday.

September 7, 2020

Day 1,432

Thankful for: 

Matt coming home safe and sound this morning. 

Not having to set my alarm clock for this morning. 

Having time to help my babies clean their toy room and their rooms today. 

Having extra time to just be home and be quiet with my babies because they're not feeling well today. 

A delicious dinner; chicken, rice, and brussel sprouts. 

Ice cream on the couch. 

Time to watch Harry Potter. 

Lunches made, kitchen clean, ready to hit the bed and it's not even 8 PM yet. 

Higbee hid his bully stick today. I gave him one after we came in from outside. He ate half, and then hid the other half. We had no idea he did this until he started trying to get something from the couch. He was digging his nose way down deep between the cushions. When he came up again, he had his bully stick. It always amazes me when Higbee does something so very dog like. 

New adventures starting tomorrow. 

The knowledge that my kids will be home tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment