Sunday, September 27, 2020

At home in the wild woods.

September 27, 2020

Day 1,452


     Thankful for a lovely Sunday at home with my family. We woke up and took a long walk. Then we came home and I made a big breakfast of eggs, bacon, homefries, and toast. Tobin and I watched, My Octopus Teacher on Netflix. We both loved it. It's such an amazing documentary. Then I took Higbee and the kids on another long walk through the neighborhood so I could get to 10,000 steps. I actually made it to: 14,189 steps today. Pretty good for a lazy little Sunday at home. Then I made pizza for Matt for dinner, leftover soup and bread for Adelyn and me, and turkey roll-ups, cheese, apples, chips, and cookies for Tobin. Then we all had ice cream for dessert while we watched football with Matt. 

     It was a wonderful weekend and a lovely Sunday. I am so thankful for the two days that I spent at home in the wild woods with all the greatest loves of my life. I feel so grateful to be living this beautiful life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment