Monday, September 28, 2020

Home clothes.

September 28, 2020

Day 1,453


Thankful for: 

pizza dates with Heidi. 

conference calls with my mom and Patty. 

texts from Matt. 

knowing that the kids were at home safe and sound with Matt for the day. 

being able to leave super early and get all my prep work done for the upcoming week. 

having time to grade papers. 

sweet students. 

coming home and hearing my babies yell, "MAMA!" Just like old times...

coming home with pizza for Matt. 

coming home to a clean kitchen. 

getting into my "home" clothes; they consist of ratty t-shirts and hole-filled pants. 

taking my bra off after a very long day. 

being greeted by a very happy Higbee. I never mind jumps and kisses when he's just so happy to see me. 

a good Monday. 

rain in the forecast for tomorrow. 

cool weather coming. 

time to sleep. 

laughing with my mom and my sister. 

reading in bed with all my loves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment