Wednesday, September 2, 2020

The very foggy forest.

September 2, 2020

Day 1,427

Thankful for: 

Phone calls in the morning with my mom and my sister. 

Driving down our driveway to go to school in the morning. 

The very foggy forest. 

Prayers in the morning with Adelyn and Tobin. 

Music in the morning. 

Messages from my cousin on Marco Polo. 

Sleepless in Seattle. Not once, but twice today. (Stop judging me...it's not like I watched it all the way through both times. It was on in the background.)

Wishtree. I'm reading it to my babies before bed every night. It's such a lovely book. Full of simple truths. 

Tomorrow is my Friday. I can't wait to be home for four whole days this very long weekend. 

My new amber braclet. 

My new microphone for school. It's saving my voice. 

Our home. 

Higbee laying on the kitchen table. 

Texts from Matt. 

Matt will be home tomorrow. I love the days when Matt is at home. I like to think of him all cozy and snug at home with Higbee while I'm at work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment