Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Four.

September 1, 2020

Day 1,426

Thankful for: 

The first day of September. I love this day because I love September. It feels like a new beginning to me. Even though we've had a week of school already, now it feels real because it's September. 

Sleepless in Seattle. I've watched it probably ten times in the past week alone. Not that I've sat down and watched it over and over, I just have it playing in the background while I work, clean, or cook. It's a comforting movie. It's cozy, and when I watch it, I feel cozy. 

Texts from Matt. I love getting little love messages from the love of my life. Matt can still make my stomach jump when he kisses me or touches me. Absolute truth. 

Adelyn and Tobin. They make everything beautiful. And fun. And happy. And messy. And cheery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment