Wednesday, September 9, 2020

The end of this day.

September 9, 2020

Day 1,434


     Thankful for the end of this day. It was a good day, but I'm tired and in need of bed time. Thankful for sweet students. Thankful for encouraging emails from parents. Thankful for light raindrops hitting my skin during recess. Thankful for a rainy evening at home. Thankful for my husband. I love getting little texts from him during the day. Thankful that when I came home today, Matt was on a ladder putting up a tree decal in our living room. Thankful that my children are feeling better and Matt just so happened to have a four day when they got sick. Thankful that Matt and I are not sick. Thankful that my sister and her kids are feeling better. Thankful for a cleaned kitchen. Thankful for only two days left until the weekend. I can't wait to just be home this weekend. Thankful for a chicken to roast slowly on Saturday. Thankful for potatoes to mash. Thankful for vegetables to make a beautiful salad with. Thankful for our home among the trees. There is no where else I'd rather live. Thankful for things to be thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment