Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Bread book.

September 15, 2020

Day 1,440


     Today, I am thankful for so many things. Things like: 


homemade soup and biscuits for dinner. 

meatballs. 

coming home after school with my babies. 

driving to work with my babies. 

tomorrow is Wednesday. 

cool weather. 

a cool breeze blowing outside. 

Higbee. 

my new bread book came today; I'm going to learn all about baking bread. 

lavender oil. 

my sister to the rescue; she's always been my sister to the rescue. She came to my house and fed and walked Higbee for us. 

Tobin and Adelyn having great days at school. 

Tobin wearing a mohawk to school today. 

sweet students. 

the feeling of accomplishment I feel right now after getting some school things done. 

a new daily schedule for my class at school. 

setting meetings; sometimes it makes me feel very important. 

Seinfeld. 

keeping in touch with friends and family using a special app. 

time to sleep. 

a clean kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment