Sunday, September 13, 2020

Baby cricket.

September 13, 2020

Day 1,438

Thankful for: 

Tobin laying quietly in bed next to me while I write tonight. He was lonely. 

A lovely Sunday at home all to ourselves. 

Walks with Higbee. 

Walks with my babies. 

We saw a huge bird fly through the woods while we were walking. 

I saw a baby cricket today. It was so, so tiny and perfect and cute. 

I made sausage, rice, and brussel sprouts for dinner. My kids love it. I put olives, parsley, and feta in mine too. 

Ice cream after dinner. 

Texts with my husband. 

Time to play outside with my children. 

Finding spider webs. 

Seeing a black and white woodpecker in the forest. 

Tobin helped me make lunch. 

Addy helped me make dinner. 

Addy and I had a good time looking through cookbooks today and deciding what we want to make. 

I made a sourdough starter today; I'm excited about it. 

I ordered a bread making book today. I can't wait to read it and start baking bread. 

Matt will be home tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment